Today is Day Nineteen of my daily posts of something new about me or “Get to know the author”.
Yesterday’s post was about my zodiac sign. I revealed what that is and if it fits me or not. If you missed it, then feel free to go back and check it out.
Five fears that you have?
Let’s see. I don’t even know if I have five fears to list. I feel weird even thinking about that. I don’t dwell on my fears and my goal is to face them to get over them.
1. Drowning: I have a fear of drowning because it’s been so long since I actually swam in a pool.
2. Heights: I think this happened as I’ve gotten older and the mortality thing kicked in.
3. Loneliness: Never having been married, I would like to have that experience. I always thought that I would be by now. It’s weird to think that I might never. I don’t know how I feel about that.
4. Unfaithfulness: I know I have trust issues. The males in my life haven’t exactly been the most “stand up” kind of guys or men that I could put my faith in. That being said fearing a man would cheat on me is a big deal.
5. Unsuccessful: It is something I’ve thought about as I’ve put books together and put them out there for the world to take in. It is more a concern than fear. I’m concerned that I won’t find success in this book world. I know I have a voice and my hope is that it will be heard.
Day Nineteen complete!
Feel free to ask me a question or post a comment. It is truly welcomed! 🙂
Ellie Keys is an author of contemporary romance, paranormal romance and mystery. She spends a great deal of her time lending her unrelenting pen to the voices that have taken over her mind. The characters that readers will find in her works have a demanding nature. Ellie is thrilled to be able to share the stories from the wealth of works that she has created.
She lives in Georgia with her son. Her loves outside of writing are reading a good book and losing herself in a great movie. Inspiration comes from everything around her. There is a great deal in store for lovers of romance lovers and suspense seekers.