Today is Day six of my daily posts of something new about me or “Get to know the author”. I was advised of a list that I will possibly deviate from or follow to the letter. I’m a rebel and follow my own course.
Yesterday’s post was about the book and movie i loved. I revealed those and explained my thoughts on them. If you missed it, then feel free to go back and check it out.
Your life in 7 years?
Ha! This is an interesting question. I am going to state the hope for my writing career. I have been doing lists. In keeping with tradition, I’ll just list out seven things I’m hoping for.
- My books hit more and more readers every month. I would love for one or more of my books to be owned and talked about in every home. I have an array of stories. It is feasible with the options I’m providing: young adult, children’s, contemporary, paranormal, suspense. Here’s hoping.
- I hit each of the following bestsellers lists at least twice: USA, NYT and Amazon for U.S. and International
- My books are in major outlets around the U.S.
- I have the experience of working with a major publishing company
- Have regular sales of my paperbacks and hard covers
- Have two of my series completed and sales continue from the readers that love them
- I will have the ability to work on my stories and maintain part time work to get me out of the house
There it is. My author life in 7 years.
Day Six complete!
Feel free to ask me a question or post a comment. It is truly welcomed! 🙂
Ellie Keys is an author of contemporary romance, paranormal romance and mystery. She spends a great deal of her time lending her unrelenting pen to the voices that have taken over her mind. The characters that readers will find in her works have a demanding nature. Ellie is thrilled to be able to share the stories from the wealth of works that she has created.
She lives in Georgia with her son. Her loves outside of writing are reading a good book and losing herself in a great movie. Inspiration comes from everything around her. There is a great deal in store for lovers of romance lovers and suspense seekers.